Free diagnostic if REPAIRS on your service call exceed $250!
*when you mention this offer
Newberry Springs Dryer Vent Cleaning
Licensed & Insured Technicians
24 Hour Emergency Service When You Need It!
Fully Stocked Trucks To Get Your Job Done Right Away
Total Comfort Solutions - Service You Can Trust in Newberry Springs
We Know Your Time Is Important
Never miss an appointment with Total Comfort Solutions
We give you friendly appointment reminders and alerts when we are on the way and when we complete a job.
Top-Notch Local Dryer Vent Cleaners!
When it comes time to clean the dust and lint blocking vent between your dryer and outside professional assistance is required. You should get your dryer vents checked if it’s been more than a year since they’ve been cleaned. When that time comes you should give Total Comfort Solutions a call.
When to Call Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
1. Your laundry load isn’t drying as quickly as it used to: When your dryer’s vents get clogged it can’t run as efficiently. This increases wear and tear on your machine.
2. Your dryer doesn’t complete a full cycle, leaving your laundry damp: If multiple cycles are needed to completely dry the load when only one cycle would previously suffice. This is most likely clogged dryer vents and not a faulty dryer.
3. Your dryer and the load inside are excessively hot: Your dryer needs clear vents to exhaust excess hot air. When your clothing is hot to the touch it often means that that extra heat can’t escape. When this happens the heating element and blower in the dryer will wear more quickly.
4. Your dryer is giving off a burnt smell while running: This can be a serious fire risk. When it happens you need to immediately discontinue use of your dryer and call a professional to take a look.
5. Lint has built up inside your dryer door: If excess lint is gathering around or protruding from your dryer door, your dryer is most likely clogged. A professional cleaner with the proper tools is needed to completely remove lint.
6. Excess dust has build up in your laundry room and house: If you notice an abnormally large amount of dust gathering in your laundry room its is a common sign that your vents need to be looked at as soon as possible.
Call Total Comfort Solutions